The Student Guide has outlines that help you to take notes. There are also questions to help you reflect on what you are learning about your relationship to God and how to apply it to your daily life. These questions are useful for your individual study and also structure and inspire group discussions. We do not grade the work you do in the Student Guide?
Articles in this section
- Do you offer degrees or certificates?
- What are certificates?
- How do I earn a certificate?
- Are certificates accredited?
- Why is there an enrollment fee for each certificate?
- How do I study with a mentor or a group?
- What is the purpose of the Student Guide?
- How do I access the online quizzes for a certificate?
- How long do I have to complete the One-Year Foundations Bible Diploma?